Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday Night


I hope you and you families are all safe and sound and made it through the storm without a scratch.it was not so good here two of my brothers lost their houses due to the storm my office got wiped out and I lost my truck. I have not worked one day since that awful day on September 7th and was supposed to return to work on Monday.

I came home the night before the storm so I could batten down the hatches and  on Monday while I was taking Julia and Ciara to  see their little brother MikeyD and we broke down on the parkway right near the top of the Driscoll Bridge we were delayed  for three hours we got towed off the Parkway  and had to have the Sullivan’s come and get us. Thank god for the Sullivan’s. The girls finally got to see MikeyD  and he was happy to see them. When we got to the hospital we took Moya’s van home and it was near empty I was driving the girls home in a state of emergency with no gas. The next day I told my neighbors about what happened they  could not believe it and said give me you empty gas cam and we are going on line to get

Ours filled and we will fill yours for you. For the next three days they used my gas can to fill their three cars and left me with no can and no gas. I could not even get to the hospital with the girls to see my son today because they were hiding my gas can and lying about it while using it for themselves. Last night my friend Harry came to help me out and said he will stand on line and fill the cans so I could take the girls to the hospital today. We went to their yard to get the empty can and found five full cans of gas no empty cans since I did not want to take one of their cans in a time of crisis I told Harry I am sorry buy I can’t figure this out they told me they had no gas. they were lying to me for days. they told me we are going to Philly to fill the gas can for you when I said what happened to the five full cans you had last night they lied again and said we had no gas.it is hard to believe that in such a hard time someone would do this to us. Julia and Ciara did not get to see their brother today our good neighbor called us and asked do you need any gas give us you empty cans I said someone took them four days ago. A good friend heard the story and was appalled he could not believe that a neighbor would do something like that and keep a father and two sisters from getting to see his son and their little brother. I hope they are ashamed of themselves.

 My van was filled with gas and I now have an unlimited supply  of gas. MikeyD has been suffering I will now be able to take the girls back to see him tomorrow.

I have seen a lot more good than bad through this tragedy.
I thank you all so much.

But what I have seen from my so called neighbors the last few days is the worst I have ever seen please pray for them.

Please let us know how you and your family did during the storm.

MikeyD has been having bad muscle spasms in his feet and legs Wednesday night he was up all night in pain I was trying to work the cramps out of one leg at a time by the time I got him some relief in one leg I would do the other leg and when i got done with that leg it was time to do the other leg again. He had the Botox procedure done yesterday afternoon they said it will take two days to kick in and by then it should give him some much needed relief. When this craziness is done we hope you guys can come and visit him.


Keep the faith and believe in miracles.

Please keep praying and posting.

5 comments:

  1. Mike - That is horrible and inexcusable behavior. I will pray for them (because you asked me to), but my heart breaks for you and your family. Please let us know how MikeyD is doing. He is always in my thoughts and my family's prayers. And from reading this blog, I know how important it is for MikeyD to have his father nearby ... so if you are ever in a bind like that again, please utilize the 'virtual' neighborhood that has formed around this blog. I know a lot of folks who would have banded together to get Moya's van gassed up! Going forward, just remember that. I'll email you my cell phone#. We'll also pray for your brothers during this time.
    With prayers and positive energy and lots of love,
    Barbara, Bob, Bobby and Allie Cassin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I give you a lot of credit for being so forgiving for such a ruthless act. You are teaching your children and friends a lot. Karma. The children have no school next week and I would like to take Sean and Kyle to see MikeyD. I emailed you - let me know when is good for you. If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to call. We pray for your family everyday and are waiting for the miracle.

    Love and Prayers - the Glenn's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big Mike,
    I am so sorry for all that is happening to you and all in NJ, NY, etc. You are all in our prayers. Thank you for asking us to pray for your neighbors. We are in a fallen world and in spiritual warfare. Praise God that you and your family are alive. I don't know what we can do from Texas but if you think of something, please let us know. Praying for strength, integrity, patience, and relief for Mikey D.
    Love you Guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot believe someone would lie to you like that Mike. Keeping you from seeing your son is just unforgivable. We are still praying for MikeyD's recovery. Stay strong.
    The Richmonds

    ReplyDelete
  5. We just got our power back ..I am so very sorry that your 2 brothers lost their homes and I am sorry to hear about your office and your truck ..I am also sorry that your neighbors are heartless..My niece and nephew in Sheepshead Bay Brooklyn lost their homes too..what a nightmare! So much devastation..the loss of lives..Please God help those in need..help us to help them..Please Lord, Help MikeyD to be more comfortable..he is suffering so..please lift the pain from his legs..let him have restful nights..lots of healing moments..many laughs..many smiles..Please let him use his voice..his words..Please Lord You are our Hope..You are Our Healer..You are the Great Physician..Please Lord..You are our hope for a Miracle..We need for You to Grant this Miracle..Please Jesus..let us hear our MikeyDs voice again..You promised Lord, wherever 2 or more are gathered in Your name..we are here Lord..we are gathering in YOur Holy Name..here on this blog..and we are asking for You to Heal our MikeyD..Please restore him to his life..a 12 year old playing basketball hitting 3 pointers and loving his family..Please Lord..we want Mikey back here in Middletown with his beautiful family where he belongs..We are asking Lord for this miracle with confidence in our prayer..because you also told us to believe and we do..Thank You Lord for hearing our prayers..and thank You Lord for all of the healing moments you have given so far..We Love You Lord..and we Praise Your HOly Name, JESUS..

    ReplyDelete