Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Wednesday Afternoon


It seems like MikeyD is having good days and real bad nights.

He had a good day yesterday and had a fun with Julia, Ciara, Sandy and kids early in the day.

Sandy thank you so much for taking the girls and for bringing MikeyD the Mac n Cheese and Chicken with Apple pie for everyone.

Then he had a good visit later in the day With Kyle Devaney, Sean Glenn ,Nikki and Catherine.

At night time it seems to be all downhill he seems to have settled into a pattern of sleeping only two hours a night last night he fell asleep at 9:30 and woke up at 11:30  he wakes up from the pain in his legs from the muscle cramps he was up the rest of the night Moaning real loud with severe pain and he was suffering badly you could hear him down the hall with the door closed. It is becoming unbearable for me to watch him suffer like this anymore there has to be some kind of end to this suffering in sight somewhere real soon I can tell you right now it is the hardest thing in the world for any parent to watch your child suffer like this with no relief it is really cruel. It got so bad that I videotaped him in pain moaning real loud last night so I could play it for the doctor today and make sure he could see the pain in his face and hear the screaming. The ambulance is coming in the morning to take MikeyD back down to CHOP to see Dr. Vetter and hopefully she can give him the OK to take the tie down around his chest and left arm off so he can start to use his left arm freely.

Please pray for an end to this pain and suffering for MikeyD it was bad enough that he went into cardiac arrest and worse that he was down for so long without a defibrillator that is the cause of all the problems he is having now his heart is fine, At least if he could talk he would be able to tell us how he is feeling and what we could do for him.

Please pray for MikeyD to not suffer so much anymore !

Worry eats away at my heart and anxiety chases any chance for rest. I pray I say my rosary I contemplate your image. My prayer is weak but I know your heart is full of tenderness and you understand my distraction.

Saint Anne I beg of you to stand vigil over MikeyD . Heal MikeyD  soothe MikeyD, console MikeyD and bless MikeyD keep each of us under your protection and guide us to our good Jesus our God Jesus he will understand me. 

4 comments:

  1. Mike, We pray for Mikey D's comfort and recovery and for some calm and rest for you and the family. Our hearts break for all of you. Danny and Joey ask about Mikey D all of the time and ask God to hear their prayers for him.

    Please stay strong... your love is what is helping that wonderful little boy the most!

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am praying that the trip to CHOP yesterday was beneficial and positive. I pray, too, that the Doctors adjust his pain medication so he can get some sleep at night. But mostly we pray that all of MikeyD's body will heal and all this extreme pain will stop. Any parent who has experienced a sick kid can only imagine how impossibly difficult this must be for you and Moya to watch. It is your endless love for your son that will help you through times like this.
    Our prayers and love are with you ALWAYS,
    Barbara, Bob, Bobby and Allie Cassin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lord Jesus, please end the pain and the suffering that MikeyD is having. Please let MikeyD be comfortable and let his family hear his voice again..they need to hear MikeyD tell them what would help him to feel better. Please give MikeyD nights with complete healing rest..a complete nights sleep filled with your healing touch and days of fun visits from all of his friends who love him so much...Please give MikeysD family all they need to go through this..feeling so helpless..heartbroken..waiting for the pain and suffering to end..They need You Lord..You are our Hope in this suffering..You are our Healer..Please Heal..Please Lord..give us the miracle we are all praying for..We wait in Hope..We Love You Lord..We thank You for all of the healing moments and we Thank You for the Gift of Life..Please Lord Hear Us..Have Mercy on this family. They have suffered and endured so much and now we ask for relief and the triumphant joy in a healing Miracle..prayers that have been heard and answered..Please we ask this in Jesus's name..Amen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please know that we are always praying and thinking about MikeyD. He is constantly on my mind and in my heart. It is truly driving me crazy knowing that he is in this pain and not knowing when it will end. The boys are constantly asking me to take them to visit MikeyD again and I promise that once Mother Nature gets her act together, we will be on the road to see him. It is so good to see him smile and hear him laugh. Paul keeps telling me that he has dreams about MikeyD in school with him. I know that he is truly missing his friend. I know he can't wait when that time comes again. Keep staying strong and positive. I know God will give MikeyD his miracle. Sending all of my positive thoughts and energy your way for you and your family.

    Always praying for you. Much love, The Tucci Family

    ReplyDelete